You will do the presentation in front of a panel of judges for your grade, and then again do a public presentation for the community to attend. You will get a half-day work day the middle of April to work on your presentation during school. You will practice your presentation in front of Mrs. Nightingale and your classmates during the last two weeks of April. The final presentations will take place the beginning of May 2017.
- 10-15 minutes.
- Introduction should explain why you selected the topic.
- The body of the presentation will explain and demonstrate how your product/project was an extension of your research. Be sure to show and explain your product and/or shadowing hours.
- If applicable, describe the role your mentor played during the course of your project.
- Describe what you learned in the process of doing your Senior Project, such as researching skills, writing skills, communications skills, presentation skills, time management, organization, record keeping, as well as skills related to your topic.
- In conclusion, explain how the Senior Project has affected or influenced your personal development, intended area of study, or employment.
- Your presentation must include visual aids and must incorporate multimedia.
- Plan for a 5-minute question/answer session at the end of your presentation.